Monday, October 09, 2006

The First Fall Experience of '06

Yesterday, I traveled to New Harmony, IN to experience that Fall beauty I wrote of earlier. I did happen upon some beautiful flowers and interesting houses from the 1800s, but the orange, yellow, brown and green colours I saw on my drive up there were quite scarce in this historic Indiana town. I did, however, manage to capture some beauty on my camera.















Pink Flower I caught in a garden













Sidewalk Leisure










I caught a glimpse of sunlight through the leaves











Fall Tree in my parent's backyard

4 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I like those first 2 a ton. What'd you do in New Harmony?

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Rachel said...

Beautiful, Man-Man!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Wes & Amanda said...

Thanks, Ray-Ray :)

I ventured to NH for some rest and to just enjoy Fall. It was a nice day and I got to drive w/the top down, so that was enjoyable as well. It was cool to see some of the stuff that I hadn't seen since I was kid.

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger W. Wilson said...

Reminds me of another NH... New Hampshire in the fall!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home