Monday, September 25, 2006

The Scent of Fall

Today was a beautiful day. The sky was amazing with the bright blue sky peeking its way through puffy white clouds. The breeze was calming and exhilirating all at once, and with that breeze came the wonderful scent of Autumn. I love this season. It's a reminder that life is beautiful. I want to experience Fall this year, not just live through it. I want the long walks through multi-coloured foliage, the hoodies with a comfortable pair of jeans, the warmth of a bonfire. It is a wonderful transition into Winter, with its bright lights, Christmas trees, and snow fallen ground. I look forward to lying under my tree, staring up at the lights and dreaming of adventures. But first must come the felicity of Fall. I will smile at her welcome.

3 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger W. Wilson said...

Forecast for Thursday...
high 59 or 60 with a cool north/northwest wind and a day of on/off drizzle... ahhhh, fall is definitely almost here.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger katie said...

Are you going to go on the corn maze? That's a great way to experience the fall.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I hear this one. I'm so tired of living through things and not living in things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home