Monday, November 27, 2006

The Joy of the Season

I love December. The cold weather, the warmth of a fireplace or a nice blanket, the lights, the Christmas trees, hot chocolate. I enjoy decorating my tree, looking at all the festive houses (minus those annoying and quite tacky blow-up figurines of snowmen and Santa sitting in front yards), and singing Christmas songs. I'm especially looking forward to this December because I get to spend it with someone I am just crazy about. It's going to be a wonderful time and I can't wait to share it with him. Wes knows how important he is to me, and I can't tell you how thankful I am to have him in my life. This Christmas, I will continue to show him my heart as he shows me his. To you, my sweet, I remind you that I am yours. That's a pretty good present if you ask me ;).

6 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger W. Wilson said...

Merry Christmas my love! You are so right, the best Christmas present ever is being with you. I absolutely cannot wait for Sunday and all of next week.

Christmas tree lights, fireplace whispers, walks around Utica Square back home, the exchange of our gifts, the time and laughs spent together, the love shared between us... you are so wonderful Manda and this is going to be the most incredible Christmas... spent entirely with YOU!

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger W. Wilson said...

dipped chocolate... what a wonderful delight!

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Wes & Amanda said...

mmmm...dipped chocolate. I can't wait for it ;).

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

You guys are gross. Seriously...get a virtual room or something.

HA!

You know I'm completely stoked for you two.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger W. Wilson said...

mmmmmm..... virtual room... that sounds good... I'll have that!

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger Wes & Amanda said...

Sweetheart~Way to pull out a "Dumb and Dumber" quote at the right time. You're too good ;)

I love you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home