Thursday, August 16, 2007

The day I said "I Do"

First, I must apologize. I have had some problems with blogger. Nothing personal really...just with my username and password. I believe I have it figured out though, so I'm ready to get blogging again.

As you know, I am no longer a single woman. I can choose "married" on forms, say "husband" and mean it, and I get to grocery shop for two. I got to marry the man of my dreams and I want to share that special day with you. But it's too much for one post, so I have decided to break it into five parts. They will be as follows:

Post 1--Two days before the wedding, Thursday the 21st
Post 2--Wedding Eve, Friday the 22nd
Post 3--Wedding Day, Morning, Saturday the 23rd
Post 4--Wedding Day, Afternoon, Saturday the 23rd
Post 5--Wedding Day, Evening; Morning After, Sunday the 24th
Post 6--Mini Honeymoon, Sunday the 24 through Tuesday the 26th

It's important to know the course of the days leading up to the wedding, as well as the few days following. It was lovely and I can't wait to share it all with you.

So shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home