Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Moving and Other Things To Do in 2007

A while ago, I wrote that I was trying to determine where I was to move to, as I was growing very tired of Evansville. Of course, since I'm going to marry the greatest man, I have decided to make Carbondale, IL my new, yet temporary home. Wes and I are going to get my house ready to sell no later than late February and hopefully it will sell rather quickly. I will then pack up my belongings and either move into an apt with a six month lease, or stay with some people from Wes' church until we find the apt that we want to make our home. What else?? Let's see...

1. Wedding stuff
2. Search for a new apt with Wes
3. Figure out the job situation
4. Acclamate to a new church and city
5. Budget, budget, budget
6. Plan a Colorado honeymoon
7. Meet with a mentor couple for pre-marital counseling

All of the things above are things I've waited and waited for for so long. When I think about the words husband and wife and their meanings, I can't tell you what an honor and priviledge it is to be discussing them and dreaming about them with Wes. Man...I'm so thankful. God has been so present through all of this and it's amazing to see Him working. Thank you, Lord. Thank you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home