Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Freshman

Countless times within the past year, I have heard the words "My Space" and "blog" thrown around like they've been in our language for centuries. As I usually do with all new technology, I looked at the blogging concept as silly and one in which I would not partake. However, as time progressed, I began to warm up to the idea of sharing my thoughts on movies, music, faith, and life with the small amount of people who will actually read my blog. I am a freshman here; not quite sure of myself, but willing to give it a try. I'm sure it won't always be exciting or creative, but it will be me and that's why I'm here.

2 Comments:

At 5:22 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I'm looking forward to hearing more...

 
At 5:23 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

by the way...I like the title of your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home